Hey babe! I’m Amanda – photographer, blogger, and ice-cream enthusiast. I help female bloggers, influencers and biz babes stand out with gorgeous and feminine stock and brand photography.
I’ve been blogging for 2 years and started my journey by co-founding the millennial blog The A&J Muse. I quickly learned that having quality images was a pretty important thing in the online world and I then became slightly obsessed with taking photos for the blog.
I fell in love with the process – from styling a shoot, to photographing it, to editing. I bought myself my first professional camera (I use a Canon 70D) and well, the rest is history!
And just randomly:
- I have a Bachelor in Social Science and a Masters of Financial Management (they are totally opposite, I know)
- I have my Grade 7 in piano and Grade 4 in music theory, as well as singing and playing the guitar
- I have ALWAYS been a creative – I used to fill exercise books with short stories when I was a kid, as well as writing my own songs
- Ice-cream is life and can literally pack down a pint of Ben & Jerry’s
- On weekends you’ll usually find me eating my way through Brisbane and finishing off my Sunday evening on a rooftop with a glass of red
MORE IMPORTANTLY! I want to get to know YOU babe! My favourite thing about this online world is the amazing women I get to meet and help. Whether you want to see if I’m your gal to help elevate the photos for your blog or business, or you just want to have a chat, my inbox is always open! Get in touch at email@example.com
Talk soon babe,
*Let’s connect on social media!